Our retrofit liner solutions are used for the in-situ repair and retrospective protection of existing corroded concrete and brick manholes, pump stations or chambers.
Our bespoke protective liner systems are manufactured to exact project requirements, providing a highly corrosion resistant, virtually maintenance free sealing and protection remedy.
Materials of Manufacture
- Polyethylene (PP-H)
- High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Innovative cost effective solution
- Lifting lugs incorporated into external finish
- Virtually maintenance free
- Smooth finish with internal surfaces
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Prevents leaks caused by corrosive or groundwater attack – prolonging the life of existing concrete structure
- Size range available to compliment standard concrete ring or brick manhole sizes
- Supplied complete with cover formwork, adjustable access shaft and integral step irons
- Available for public and private drainage systems owners and operators
- External lug ring provides secure key into existing concrete or brick chamber when cast into a grout infill
Contact our technical expert for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.