Since Pipex px® were acquired by National Oilwell Varco (NOV) in November 2015, we have been operating as a united group within Fiber Glass Systems, a business unit under NOV Completion and Production Solutions (CAPS).
To facilitate continued global expansion and growth, the Pipex px° brand, products and services will now be fully integrated into the Fiber Glass Systems portfolio and NOV family. This process will streamline our brands and simplify our identity – improving our customer interactions:
Products and Services – Brand Structure
In future we will be changing our name to Fiber Glass Systems and all legacy Pipex products will fall under one of two brand offerings moving forward – Bondstrand or PIPEX.
Bondstrand will include all composites, and PIPEX will include all thermoplastics.
- Bondstrand piping systems
- Bondstrand composite pressure vessels
- Bondstrand structures – Access systems, MARRS handrails, bridge products, fabricated items
- Bondstrand subsea – Cocoon & Shroud, impact protection systems, fabricated items
- ADAM engineering – Electronic surveying, structural engineering and FEA, process pipe
- engineering, global field service, 3D printing and BAM, research and development
- Universal chambers
- Fabricated items
Find out more about the FGS product line at nov.com/fgs
This marks the next exciting chapter in our evolution and growth, and we appreciate your valued support and engagement in this next step of our evolution.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact us at [email protected].